Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day at the Museum

Thursday night Lyla decided to wake up in the middle of the night yet again. She had done the same on Monday night and we were up for hours. I didn't want to repeat another "all-nighter" so I did what any tired mommy would do...beg and bribe! I told her if she went back to sleep and didn't cry or wake up until the morning I would take her to the museum. It worked and she went back to sleep without another peep. In the morning when I went in to get her out a her crib her first words were "I want go museum!"

So we did!

Here are some pics of our fun day:

Driving the big bus



Enjoying the awesome new Air exhibit. It is incredible! One of the best exhibits we have seen there so far.





Here is a little video of Lyla in the wind chamber.



Afterwards we went out for lunch and a sweet treat!



I thought I would add this picture in just because it was so darn cute! We went out and did some furniture shopping today and picked up a little tent for our happy camper.

No comments: